This is a masterpiece of blooms that immediately captures anyone's attention, was originally made up as a bridal piece. It's since become such a popular piece that we have decided to add it to our standard range. Enjoy the feeling that its vibrates, of meadows of flowers, dancing in the rain, a whole feeling of floral elegance.
- Flowers used: Dried and preserved Bougainvillea and Alstroemeria petals
- Framed between two pieces of high-quality exhibition glass
- Sealed with hand-soldered brass
- Attached with a strengthened brass chain for easy hanging
- Frame size: Small Round (15cm diameter)
Each product is handmade from start to finish and takes approximately 2 weeks from order if not in stock. It’s not a quick process which is why we take pride in every sale we make. We are proud to be able to ship locally and internationally and we uphold a promise to our environment that we will only use environmentally friendly materials, during our production and packaging processes.
Because all frames are handmade, slight variations in the product may occur. The foliage used is dependent on what is available and may differ slightly from the images. We try our best to make each piece as close to the example as possible but due to the nature of the product, this is not always possible.